Re: PG 12 draft release notes

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 2 сент. 2019 г., в 22:02, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> написал(а):
>

> Attached is a patch proposing items for the major items section. This is
> working off of the ongoing draft of the press release[1]. Feedback
> welcome. With respect to the linking, I tried I to give a bunch of
> jumping off points for users to explore the features, but visually tried
> to ensure the readability was consistent.

+        <para>
+         Reduction of <acronym>WAL</acronym> overhead of
+         <link linkend="spgist">SP-GiST</link> indexes and added support
+         for covering indexes via the <link linkend="sql-createindex">
+         <link linkend="spgist">SP-GiST</link> indexes
+        </para>

Maybe I'm missing something, but covering indexes are supported in GiST, not in SP-GiST.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.