Re: PG 12 draft release notes

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/11/19 4:33 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have posted a draft copy of the PG 12 release notes here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-12.html
>
> They are committed to git.  It includes links to the main docs, where
> appropriate.  Our official developer docs will rebuild in a few hours.

Thanks again for compiling and writing up the release notes. I know it
is no small effort.

Attached is a patch proposing items for the major items section. This is
working off of the ongoing draft of the press release[1]. Feedback
welcome. With respect to the linking, I tried I to give a bunch of
jumping off points for users to explore the features, but visually tried
to ensure the readability was consistent.

I also attached a patch addressing the "MENTION ITS AFFECT ON ORDERING?"
in which I choose to answer it "yes" and added a comment :)

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/c56eeb88-4a8c-2c6c-b5f1-9d46872c247c%40postgresql.org