Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3

От: Henrik
Тема: Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Henrik, )
 Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  ("Claus Guttesen", )
  Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Henrik, )
 Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Matthew Wakeling, )
  Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Henrik, )
   Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  ("Claus Guttesen", )
   Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Matthew Wakeling, )
   Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Greg Smith, )
    Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Henrik, )
    Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Henrik, )
     Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Greg Smith, )
      Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  ("Scott Marlowe", )
      Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Hardware suggestions for high performance 8.3  (Greg Smith, )

I've seen some concerns about buying database performance hardware
from DELL. Are there at least some of the RAID cards that work well
with Linux or should I stay clear of DELL permanently?

Thanks!

//Henke