Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 29 Sep 2020, at 21:09, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> If there is something that in a defined way is hampering usability, then
> we should address it,

There is the issue with screen readers which was reported in [0], but that
thread stalled.  I have it on my TODO still to try out the multi-level header
support from WAI (more info in that thread) but haven't had the time to circle
back to that yet.  If there is a problem with screen readers I expect that we
will hear about it now that 13 has shipped.

> but otherwise, per Tom's analysis, I would let
> this bake a bit more and see if we want to make improvements towards the
> end of the v14 development cycle.

+1.  I for one prefer the new format, especially that it fits more information.

cheers ./daniel

[0] TYAPR01MB29903E05D5A084F1B274C8B4FE9C0@TYAPR01MB2990.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12