Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues

От Dave Page
Тема Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: Miguel Juan [mailto:mjuan@cibal.es]
Sent: 23 November 2005 16:07
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues

Hello,

I have checked (and reinstalled) de psqlODBC driver. The Windows ODBC Administrator says that I have the "psqlODBC 8.01.01.01" and is using the file "psqlodbcA.dll" with date 11/11/2005.

I have been 'playing' with some ODBC options and I have found that the problem is produced by the 'Use declare fetch' option. If it is unchecked the SQL explorer works OK. Otherwise, if it's checked each table appears a few times, depending on the number of tables in the database.

Hmm, yes I see. Not sure what's going on, though it certainly looks like the previous declare/fetch problem. Probably the same fix is required someplace else.

I've opened a tracker for this as I don't have time to look right now.

Regards, Dave.