Re: BUG #1982: pgAdmin 1.2.2 crash when refreshing objects

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #1982: pgAdmin 1.2.2 crash when refreshing objects
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=20

There won't be a 1.2.3 release as we're aboout to release 1.4 (we don't
maintain prior major releases like PostgreSQL because we keep backwards
compatibility anyway). Please test this in 1.4 beta 3 (in which the
refresh and tree handling code is largely rewritten) and report any
issues to pgadmin-support@postgresql.org.

Regards, Dave.