Re: BUG #1983: Installation fails when Windows user principal is member of local Administrators group

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #1983: Installation fails when Windows user principal is member of local Administrators group
Дата
Ответ на BUG #1983: Installation fails when Windows user principal is member of local Administrators group  ("Jochen Sauter" <jochen.sauter@rsd.rohde-schwarz.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
=20

Please see the FAQ:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_windows.html#2.3

Regards, Dave.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1982: pgAdmin 1.2.2 crash when refreshing objects