BUG #1982: pgAdmin 1.2.2 crash when refreshing objects

От edward
Тема BUG #1982: pgAdmin 1.2.2 crash when refreshing objects
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1982
Logged by:          edward
Email address:      edward.pilipczuk@unisys.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.3
Operating system:   Win2000 WS
Details:

how to recreate crash in pgAdmin 1.2.2 on W2K
1. open application and connect to my_db
2. navigate on left panel:
   open db->my_db->schemes->public->tables->my_table
3. open child window to edit/review the table layout
4. don't accept changes, but push refresh button on the toolbar of the main
pgAdmin window
5. try to accept changes now on the child window

Application crashes with the message "memory access violation"