Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Oh no, what have I started!! :-)

Let's just make the change and let the few people affected modify their
scripts, otherwise this is gonna get very messy.

Thankfully I think we've all learnt from this :-)

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?