Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?

От Aly S.P Dharshi
Тема Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yeah this is a good point, if you say okay folks we will keep this for you
till version 8.2 or whatever and then you are on your own, with major
notices wherever reasonable, manuals et al. then I would throw my vote for
this, given I am entitled to a vote.

ASD.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?