Re: Svr2 move to borg

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Svr2 move to borg
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Err, actually there's 1 person not on the www list afaict, and he
wouldn't be affected by this in any way whatsoever.

If there are other ppl on the sysadmins list that I don't know about,
they are not listed in our DR notes (as they should be), and they're not
running any server that I know about. Please let me know if that is the
case so I can update the records.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: