Re: Using PGAdmin with a screen reader

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Using PGAdmin with a screen reader
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Zsolt,

Which SQL window do you mean? There is one on the main form that
displays the definition for the selected object, one for entering
arbitrary SQL statements to execute, and one on most property dialogues,
displaying the SQL that will be executed to implement the changes made
to the object properties.

If I remember correctly, they all use the same control, but each
instance may not be used in the same way.

Regards, Dave