Using PGAdmin with a screen reader

От Torma Zsolt
Тема Using PGAdmin with a screen reader
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I'm a blind computer expert and i'm using a screen reader called JAWS for
Windows (http://www.freedomscientific.com).

Almost all of the PGAdmin functions can be used with JAWS, but the window
that contains the SQL statements isn't accessible: JAWS doesn't recognize
the cursor (or insertion point) when I move it from character to character,
or from line to line.

By default, JAWS can handle the standard Windows controls (edit fields, list
boxes, etc.), but with a feature, I can reclass a non-standard control, so
JAWS can handle the non-standard control as a standard control.

For example, I've tried to reclass the window that contains the SQL
statement to edit field, but I still have the same problem.

A solution would be a standard edit field if possible.

If you have an idea to solve this problem, please let me know!

--
Regards:
Zsolt

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin for SuSE Linux 9.2 32/64 bit CPU.
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin for SuSE Linux 9.2 32/64 bit CPU.