Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Directory Clean UP ...
Дата
Re: Directory Clean UP ...  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Which VM, svr1?

Wwwmirror was the rsync master for the website, but that's on svr4 now
(it was never actually a hostname). If can go now. Dunno about tmp, and
the zope I was thinking of earlier is on svr2. Develnew *might* be
Devrims new developer site, but I think that's just going to be part of
the main site now.

I think Vince left a fair amount of crap in developer that could
probably go as well.

Regards, Dave.