Обсуждение: Directory Clean UP ...

Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
'k, after the fun of yesterday, I'm going through and trying to clean up
soem of the VM ... seems a bunch of stuff that is 'stale' ... for
instance, in /usr/local/www, I have:

5090    Zope
318     develnew.postgresql.org
75890   developer.postgresql.org
28466   jdbc.postgresql.org
332376  tmp
183888  wwwmirror.postgresql.org

# nslookup wwwmirror.postgresql.org ns.uunet.ca
Server:  ns.uunet.ca
Address:  142.77.1.1

*** ns.uunet.ca can't find wwwmirror.postgresql.org: Non-existent host/domain

Am I right in assumign the only one that is 'live' over there, and
required, is developer.postgresql.org and jdbc.postgresql.org?

----

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Which VM, svr1?

Wwwmirror was the rsync master for the website, but that's on svr4 now
(it was never actually a hostname). If can go now. Dunno about tmp, and
the zope I was thinking of earlier is on svr2. Develnew *might* be
Devrims new developer site, but I think that's just going to be part of
the main site now.

I think Vince left a fair amount of crap in developer that could
probably go as well.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"

'k, I'm going to tar everything up into one big file, compressed, and then
wipe out everything except for developer itself ... that way, if something
is needed, its not lost ...

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> Which VM, svr1?
>
> Wwwmirror was the rsync master for the website, but that's on svr4 now
> (it was never actually a hostname). If can go now. Dunno about tmp, and
> the zope I was thinking of earlier is on svr2. Develnew *might* be
> Devrims new developer site, but I think that's just going to be part of
> the main site now.
>
> I think Vince left a fair amount of crap in developer that could
> probably go as well.
>
> Regards, Dave.

----

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Dave Page"

270MB cleaned out of my homedir if that helps...

/D

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
wasn't worrying about personal work spaces ... the server has 200G or so
free on her ;)  just trying to clean up the 'old cruft' that's laying
about ...

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

----

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От
"Dave Page"

S'allright - it was old cruft anyway. I got rid of about the same on
svr2 as well.

Regards Dave.

Re: Directory Clean UP ...

От