Re: Weekly news online?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Weekly news online?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Drat - fixed in CVS now. The framework can be a bit finickity about
links that don't have trailing slashes. For those that are interested,
the weeklynews index and directory actually look like

template/en/community/weeklynews.html (Index page)
template/en/community/weeklynews/     (Directory containing news pages)

The links to the index page *must* include the trailing /, otherwise the
static site spider will not correctly build
/community/weeklynews/index.html which is what ends up on the mirrors.
Pages that do not have a corresponding directory are linked *without*
the trailing / (eg. /community/irc).

Regards, Dave.