Re: Language Links?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Language Links?
Дата
Re: Language Links?  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-www

The problem at the moment is that there are a bunch of links to view the
site in other languages, yet the only translation we have is Turkish and
that is seriously out of date. The first thing we need is for someone to
write something to extract all the strings and merge them with the
existing .pot file. The second thing is to implement a policy whereby
only translations of >90% or so get a link.

There also seem to be en, de and es directories under the templates
directory (which also contains some en content). I've been working on
odds and sods all day and trying to figure this out as I go, but I'm
still not sure why it's like that. It seems to me we should have all
English files in the template directory, and no en, de or es directories
at all. Then, all non-English strings come from an appropriate .mo file.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: