Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Ack - that broke my Firefox fix
(http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/pgweb-commits/2004-December/00038
5.html). I quickly found it very annoying that when Firefox fits a page
on the screen, it removes the vertical scrollbar, thus altering the
center position of the page. The net result is that as you browse the
site jumping between long and short pages, the layout jumps horizontally
a few pixels which is *really* off-putting.

I realise it's probably not pure CSS, but unless there's another way I
think this should definitely be put back.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: