Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > > - PostgreSQL 8.0 is not out yet but is featured on the front page
> >
> > Hmmm.  Can we hide this?
>
> I was thinking we could replace it with 'Coming soon, PostgreSQL 8.0'.

If you do this, make sure it looks very different from the "out now"
image and text. So it's clear something major has changed when the
release is actually out. If you just change the text, casual surfers
won't notice right away, which we'd want :-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems