Re: New site - mirroring issues

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: New site - mirroring issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Dave Page wrote:
> I've just take a quick browse of the mirrored version of the new site
> and found a couple of problems:
>
> 1) Static versions of 'about/casestudies' and 'developer/profiles' are
> not being generated for some reason. Nothing obvious appears in the
> logs. Any ideas on that one Alexey?

::shrug::
Where are they linked from?

> 2) 'docs/manuals', 'docs/faq', 'docs/books' and 'community/lists' are
> innaccessible on the mirrors. I think this is because there is a
> docs/manuals directory and a docs/manuals.html (the intended target),
> however Apache tries to display the index.html in the directory instead
> of rewriting to the html file, and then fails because there is no
> docs/manuals/index.html and dir browsing is disallowed.
>
> Can someone confirm my diagnosis of that second one please? I believe
> the easiest fix is to rename the directory or the file so there is no
> clash, but someone better versed in the ways of the .htaccess file might
> have a better idea....

Yep, your diagnosis is most probably right. The easiest way is to change
links from docs/manuals to docs/manuals/, then spider will save
docs/manuals/index.html and everything will work as expected.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems