Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Thought it might be :-)

> > I can login fine at the moment (from the UK) - perhaps your browser
> > misinterpreted a 'too busy' error? IE is particularly fond
> of doing that
> > for example.
>
> Hmmm, possibly.  Wouldn't have expected Konqueror to do that, though.

No, nor I. Maybe they were doing some maintenance or an upgrade and
disabled anonymous access temporarily.

> > Just for info, we do now test all the mirrors daily - I'll
> keep an eye
> > on this one.
>
> OK, sorry for red herring.

No problem - I'll check the test report tomorrow to be on the safe side.
I've been meaning to review it thoroughly it for a few days but my wlan
has been playing up. Finally gave up and reinstalled the machine today -
so far, so good :-)

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: