Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Hi Fuzzy Chef,

OOps!  That's me, Josh.  Sent from wrong account.

> I can login fine at the moment (from the UK) - perhaps your browser
> misinterpreted a 'too busy' error? IE is particularly fond of doing that
> for example.

Hmmm, possibly.  Wouldn't have expected Konqueror to do that, though.

> Just for info, we do now test all the mirrors daily - I'll keep an eye
> on this one.

OK, sorry for red herring.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads
Сообщение: Re: ftp8.us.postgresql.org no longer does anonymous downloads