Re: New site - minor problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Bandwidth should not be an issue except for *possibly* the ip2country
thing, which as I've stated on a number of occasions is, in my opinion,
a lot of overhead for very little gain on any server.

Regardless however, I doubt 2megs will cause any problems - like I said,
I'm being cautious.

> Especially when there
> were proposals of better hosting options on this list?

None that I'm aware of that gave us the level of control over software
installation/backups etc. that we like.

Regards, Dave.