Re: New site - minor problem

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Two things, I have the resources to host it, and I would be happy to
donate my apache module "Paleface IP2C" which can do IP2Country lookups
with very little overhead.  With it installed there should be very
little overhead in IP2Country lookups (read 100's of times faster) than
anything else I've played with module, or php based.  On a P4-3ghz one
can expect lookups in the 0.0007 second range.

Gavin