Re: merging advocacy and "overview"

От Dave Page
Тема Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Yes - I intend to run the backend database, script processing and site
generation on one of my boxes (a 3GHz, 2GB system with X15 u320 RAID
disks for those that are interested) which is very lightly loaded at
present. Bandwidth tends to be my problem rather than processing power
as I only have 2 meg - that shouldn't be a problem here though as I'll
mirror the generated content to the frontend server
(svr4.postgresql.org).

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"