Re: merging advocacy and "overview"

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
<snip>
> OK, but what about dotgeek? They provide a valuable service to the
> community by giving free webhosting with postgresql. Are they a
> community sponsor too ?  Heck, by that token the Open Source Technology
> Group ought to be listed as well, since we have software available from
> both sourceforge and freshmeat, along with several important side
> projects.

Interesting thought.

Um, I think the distinction here is that Elein is intimately personally
involved in the PostgreSQL Community and spends a lot of time and effort
to further our Community *specifically*.

If the people of dotgeek and OSTG were consistently doing the same, then
we'd probably consider them a lot more "part of the family" than we do.

Does that yardstick make sense?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"