merging advocacy and "overview"

От Robert Treat
Тема merging advocacy and "overview"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I've been looking at how to move the content from advocacy.postgresql.org into
the main www site.   The central idea is that we want to maintain a space for
new users / people who are just investigating postgresql, and one area for
everyday users of postgresql.  While there is certainly room for overlap in
regards to content the two groups might be interested in, I think this fits
in fairly well with how things have been laid out in the past.  I am current
leaning toward making a new menu item called "advocacy" and renaming the
overview/about section to "community".  With that here is how I see the
content breaking down into those two sections:

advocacy/
                        generalabout{a}
                        features{u}
                        limitations{u}
                        shorthistory{a}
                        members{a}
                        corporate{a}
                        advantages{a}
                        case studies{a}
                        requestinfo{a}
                        presskit{u}
                        license{a}

community/
                        users{ex}
                        store{ex}
                        donate{ex}
                        books{u}
                        related projects{u}
                        interfacing to postgresql{u}
                        [docs]
                        [support]

key:
{a} = comes from advocacy site
{u} = comes from users lounge
{ex} = links to external site
[] = internal link

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Сообщение: Re: Links for press page ... where will these things