Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32  (Mauro Bertoli <bertolima@yahoo.it>)
Список pgadmin-support

*Completely non-working*? You mean you cannot edit data and save it even
if you don't hit the delete key? You cannot delete rows by selecting the
row and using the delete key or button?

Regards, Dave.