Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32

От Selber, Heiko
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

No, that's not the case (for me).

I can edit cells normally if I avoid the delete key.

And I can also delete a row by selecting it and hitting the delete key.

BTW: I use XP SP2, too, but not at all out of the box, with lots of various kinds of software installed.

Regards,

Heiko