Re: Mac version can't dump/restore

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Mac version can't dump/restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hmm, yes - it seems the build script was assuming GNU xargs, whereas on
the build machine I have the standard BSDish one. I've added some
detection code to the script so it should work with either now.

> Also, I noticed that the pgAdmin package has PkgInfo at the same
> level as the Contents folder. I thought it should be in the Contents
> folder.

Yup, quite correct from what I can see in the Apple docs.

Thanks for the reports - fixes will be committed shortly.

Regards, Dave