Re: Mac version can't dump/restore

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Mac version can't dump/restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

On Mar 20, 2006, at 6:30 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> Hmm, yes - it seems the build script was assuming GNU xargs,
> whereas on
> the build machine I have the standard BSDish one. I've added some
> detection code to the script so it should work with either now.

So why do this rather than include libpq in the package so there is
no path dependency at all? I thought this is what you are doing on
Windows already.

Just curious.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Mac version can't dump/restore
Сообщение: Re: Mac version can't dump/restore