error during the execution of the command "server control state" (etat du serveur in French)

От QUIDOZ Marie-claude
Тема error during the execution of the command "server control state" (etat du serveur in French)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi

I have a problem when i want to execute the command « server control state».

I have the error

An error occurred
Error: The path must be in or below the current directory Context: Function "SQL" "pg_file_length" instruction 1

I think I have a problem with registry but I don’t’ know where I must modify something

I work with :

-          Postgresql 9.3.6 (French)

-          Windows serveur 2008R2 (French)

-          PGadmin 1.20. (French)

Thanks for your help

MCQ

Marie-Claude QUIDOZ