Обсуждение: error during the execution of the command "server control state" (etat du serveur in French)

error during the execution of the command "server control state" (etat du serveur in French)

От
QUIDOZ Marie-claude

Hi

I have a problem when i want to execute the command « server control state».

I have the error

An error occurred
Error: The path must be in or below the current directory Context: Function "SQL" "pg_file_length" instruction 1

I think I have a problem with registry but I don’t’ know where I must modify something

I work with :

-          Postgresql 9.3.6 (French)

-          Windows serveur 2008R2 (French)

-          PGadmin 1.20. (French)

Thanks for your help

MCQ

Marie-Claude QUIDOZ