Re: Links wrong in docs

От: Decibel!
Тема: Re: Links wrong in docs
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  (Alvaro Herrera, )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
    Re: Links wrong in docs  (Decibel!, )

On Jul 26, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Michael Glaesemann wrote:
> On Jul 26, 2007, at 9:30 , Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> Michael Glaesemann wrote:
>>> I think it's because the releases are listed newest first,
>>
>> I know *why* :). It is still wrong :)
>
> What's your proposed fix? Change the order of the release notes?
> Change the meaning of the Next/Previous buttons? I understand what
> you're getting at, but I don't see a solution that really improves
> things.

Changing "Next" to "Next Page" seems reasonable... but since that
means running a hacked version of the code that generates the HTML,
it hardly seems worth it (unless that's actually configurable).
--
Decibel!, aka Jim Nasby