Re: Links wrong in docs

От: Michael Glaesemann
Тема: Re: Links wrong in docs
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  (Alvaro Herrera, )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Links wrong in docs  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Links wrong in docs  (Michael Glaesemann, )
    Re: Links wrong in docs  (Decibel!, )

On Jul 26, 2007, at 9:30 , Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Michael Glaesemann wrote:
>> On Jul 25, 2007, at 22:43 , Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> I noticed the other day that if you are viewing the release notes
>>> for a particular version that the prev / next links are wrong.
>>> E.g., If I am reading 8.1.8 and want to read 8.1.9 I have to hit
>>> previous, instead of next.
>> I think it's because the releases are listed newest first,
>
> I know *why* :). It is still wrong :)

What's your proposed fix? Change the order of the release notes?
Change the meaning of the Next/Previous buttons? I understand what
you're getting at, but I don't see a solution that really improves
things.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения: