Re: pg_dump & windows (what a mess...!)

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: pg_dump & windows (what a mess...!)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What is the postgres database running on? Can't you just go to that machine
and pg_dump?
    If not then you could try installing cygwin (www.cygwin.com). This
will give you a unix like api and bash shell in windows. The default install
also has a binary version of postgresql including tools such as pg_dump. If
you are wanting the server running on the Windows box you will also need to
download & install cygipc (see the FAQ-MSWIN on the postgresql site. There's
also stuff on techdocs.postgresql.org), when you have ipc-daemon running you
could then initdb.
    There is also a pgsql-cygwin list.
- Stuart