Re: invalid memory alloc request size from pg_stat_activity?

От James Tomson
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc request size from pg_stat_activity?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks all - we did have our max_connections set very very high (100k) as we upgraded this db in a load test
environment,and did not want to reboot the db after hitting the lower, saner, production limits during load testing.

I am surprised this allocation was taking place for unused connections - I’ve also verified that lowering
max_connectionsto 10K on this instance fixed the issue for us. Much appreciated!

Best,
James