Re: Virus Found in Mail

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: Virus Found in Mail
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Does anyone else get this message when they post to the list or is it just me?

Firstly, the emails I'm sending don't have attachments!!!
Secondly, if they did have a .bat extension, my virus s/w wouldn't let it out
of the building
Thirdly, my workstation isn't even windows, it's Linux

--
Gary Stainburn