Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi

От Thomas Strunz
Тема Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Oliver,

oh my god you are right. postgresql is the only one of these RDBMS that is case-sensitive.
configuration files are different for the 2 cases eg. tableName vs. tablename.

I ran into "issues" with this before and actually made myself a note "PostgreSQL is case-sensitive" and now I still forgot about that...

thanks for your help.