Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 3 October 2011 18:00, Thomas Strunz <beginner_@hotmail.de> wrote:

> Anway I changed the command to "metaData.getColumns(null, null,
> molTableName, "%");". Behaviour remains exactly the same. this works for MS
> SQL, MySQL and HSQLDB but not for postgresql. Meaning there must be a bug
> somewhere.

Have you confirmed that the table name you are passing really is the
same in both cases?

Failing that, I suggest you log the query on the server side and see
what's happening differently.

Oliver

Сообщение: Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi
Сообщение: Re: metadata.getColumns() using Apache Tomcat / jndi