Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading

От jian xu
Тема Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
thanks Tom, may I know if there is a way to disable GSS encryption? and only use ssl encryption?
not sure why it worked on pg11, but not on pg13....
does it mean if we use GSS, we are not able to use ssl encryption on pg13?
thanks,
James

From: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 17:59
To: jian xu <jamesxu@outlook.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading

jian xu <jamesxu@outlook.com> writes:
> Thanks Tom.  you are right, we are using GSS authentication. and psql version is 13.1
> postgresql_13_1/bin/psql --version
> psql (PostgreSQL) 13.1

Ah.  Then perhaps you want hostgssenc not hostssl in your pg_hba
entries.  But I'd definitely recommend an update to 13.2, as it
fixes a number of GSS bugs besides this one.

Сообщение: Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
Сообщение: Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading