Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
jian xu <jamesxu@outlook.com> writes:
> Thanks Tom.  you are right, we are using GSS authentication. and psql version is 13.1
> postgresql_13_1/bin/psql --version
> psql (PostgreSQL) 13.1

Ah.  Then perhaps you want hostgssenc not hostssl in your pg_hba
entries.  But I'd definitely recommend an update to 13.2, as it
fixes a number of GSS bugs besides this one.

Сообщение: Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
Сообщение: Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading