Two tables with same name in different user not allowed ?

От Kumar, Lakshmi (Cognizant)
Тема Two tables with same name in different user not allowed ?
Дата
Upgrade Information  (Naomi Walker <nwalker@eldocomp.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi ,
  I have two users in my database x & y.
I tried to create a table abc in y which is there in x with the same
name.Ofcourse i logged in as user y and tried.
Even then am not allowed to create throwing error that "object already
exist".
  Can anybody xplain this comparing Oracle-schema with the user in postgres
as am in the process of porting oracle schemas to postgres`.

thanks
laks

Вложения