Re: Regarding SSL Enablement in PostgreSQL Database on different port

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Regarding SSL Enablement in PostgreSQL Database on different port
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On May 2, 2023, at 12:15, Tomas Pospisek <tpo2@sourcepole.ch> wrote:
>
> Oh, I think your idea to use pgbouncer to take care of the SSL termination is elegant. I don't think me I'd
characterizeit as a hack if properly set up. Why do you consider it a hack?

It's really only a hack in the sense that pgbouncer is being introduced just to do TLS.  You might be able to do the
samething by running stunnel on the PostgreSQL host on a different port, and have it forward to PostgreSQL.

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Regarding SSL Enablement in PostgreSQL Database on different port
От: Evan Rempel
Сообщение: RHEL repo package crc mismatches