aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object

От Tom Puckett
Тема aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object
Дата
Re: aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object
Список pgsql-bugs
A sequence object was created successfully when I created a table with a co=
lumn of type SEQUENCE.  However, in the SQL pane, I see the below code, whi=
ch has an ALTER TABLE statement for the assignment of ownership.  The seque=
nce object can be recreated (manually) only if I edit this statement to bec=
ome ALTER SEQUENCE, so I'm convinced that this is a defect somewhere.

-- Sequence: public.patient_patient_dbid_seq

-- DROP SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq;

CREATE SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
  INCREMENT 1
  MINVALUE 1
  MAXVALUE 9223372036854775807
  START 1
  CACHE 1;
ALTER TABLE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
  OWNER TO wohcdrowner;

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential=
. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or an=
y action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful=
. Unless
indicated to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or op=
inions upon
which reliance may be made by the addressee or any other party, and it shou=
ld be
considered to be a work in progress.