Re: aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: aparent bug with pgAdmin version 1.22.1 connected to pg 9.5: SQL Pane view of SEQUENCE object
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Puckett wrote:
> A sequence object was created successfully when I created a table with a column of type SEQUENCE.  However, in the
SQLpane, I see the below code, which has an ALTER TABLE statement for the assignment of ownership.  The sequence object
canbe recreated (manually) only if I edit this statement to become ALTER SEQUENCE, so I'm convinced that this is a
defectsomewhere.

> -- Sequence: public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
>
> -- DROP SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq;
>
> CREATE SEQUENCE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
>   INCREMENT 1
>   MINVALUE 1
>   MAXVALUE 9223372036854775807
>   START 1
>   CACHE 1;
> ALTER TABLE public.patient_patient_dbid_seq
>   OWNER TO wohcdrowner;

This exact series of commands works fine.  Are you sure the command you
had to modify wasn't the OWNED BY one, rather than OWNER TO?

От: harry.townsend@eflowglobal.com
Сообщение: BUG #13973: Constants resolved in then/else clauses
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13966: Documentation. 'Select' description