Re: graphical ERD tool

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: graphical ERD tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general

What are you using?

I like ERWin/ERX, but it is not specifically tailored to PostgreSQL
(e.g. does not understand sequences, etc.).
So there are lots of manual steps after your bare SQL generation.

I could not get DBManager to work even with SQLite, but I think some
others like that one.

I downloaded Case Studio to try that, and also was unable even to
import.

I tried Visual Case 2, but that did not work for me, even though
PostgreSQL is listed as supported.

This looked real promising:
http://mogwai.sourceforge.net/
But when I try to reverse engineer PostgreSQL tables, the list of tables
is empty, even though the connection seems fine.

This is nowhere close to ready:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydbdesigner/

Don't bother:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yadbd/