Re: graphical ERD tool

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: graphical ERD tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I also like the looks of Mogwai. I am using Dezign, and it's OK. It used
to be better in the last version. NOW, it can't print anything more than
10 entities on my machine, and it's 1gig of ram/1.8ghz. It does a jpeg
in 0.1 second, so what it's printing problem I don't know.

Anyway, I am mostly interested in original design, but importation will
be some time in the future, I'm sure. I will look at Mogwai and hope
they get importation working soon.

ERWin looks really good, as does CASE2. However, CASE2 seems mostly for
maintenance and not origiinal design.