Re: Event Submission

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Event Submission
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Jonathan S. Katz
> <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
>> I'm trying to submit a new event but am getting an error saying that the "Org" field is required.  Unfortunately,
thereare no organizations appearing in the dropdown list so I cannot submit.  Is this a global issue or is it isolated
tomy community account?

> Umm, did you see the line of text below the org field? We added that
> last week, so I'm wondering if you missed it, or if it's in need of
> rephrasing (Magnus and I weren't entirely happy with the wording).

Yes I did.  It is a bit confusing - I would probably just say "To be added to an organization, contact the organization
manageror webmaster@postgresql.org"

But additionally, I would recommend having a default organization, such as "Other" or "Community" so that if someone
whois not affiliated with an organization has a PG Event they can at least submit it, and we could work out the data
associationafter.

That being said, I will send my add requests to webmaster@ :-)

Thanks,

Jonathan