Build a postgreSQL package on Solaris 10

От Carol Walter
Тема Build a postgreSQL package on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I need to build a postgreSQL v. 8.3.3 package for installation on a
Solaris 10 box.  This is something that I haven't done before.  What
is the absolute best documentation to show me step by step how this
is done?  I'm going to need something that is as rudimentary as
possible.  The version that I am running now, 8.2.3, was built by a
former colleague and I didn't have to do anything but manage it.

Thanks in advance,

Carol Walter